Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (1 oz) square unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon artificial liquid sweetener
- 1 box vanilla or chocolate artificially sweetened pudding powder
- 8 teaspoons pudding powder or finely chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over boiling water.
- Add evaporated milk and mix.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes, then add vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Spread on a small foil pie pan or plate. Chill.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Form into egg-shaped balls and then roll lightly in pudding powder or chopped nuts