Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- ½ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1¼ lb total)
- salsa (optional)
- Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a shallow dish combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
- Place egg in another shallow dish; beat slightly.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg and coat with tortilla chip mixture.
- Arrange chicken in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven about 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees).
- If desired, serve the chicken with salsa.
Nutritional information Edit
- 305 Calories | 10 g Total Fat | 2 g Saturated Fat | 16 g Carbohydrate | 0 g Sugar | 36 g Protein | 35 mg Cholesterol | 225 mg Sodium | 2 g Fiber.
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 4½ very lean meat, 1½ fat