37 calories per square, makes 36 squares
- 1 (3oz) box any flavor sugar-free [[gelatin
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1 pack D-Zerta topping, whipped as package directs
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 22 packs Sweet n' Low
- 7 tbsp margarine, from sticks
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup warm water.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix together 6 pkgs Sweet n' Low and graham cracker crumbs.
- Add melted margarine.
- Press 2 cups of crumb mixture firmly into 9 x 13 pan.
- Reserve rest for top.
- Cream 16 pkgs Sweet n' Low with cream cheese.
- Stir in prepared whipped topping.
- Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs.
- Chill 3 – 4 hours.
- Also freezes well.