Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook eggplant in boiling water, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain and cut in 2 lengthwise.
- Scoop out the insides leaving a half inch shell.
- Mash eggplant with cottage cheese, onion, bay leaf, basil, oregano, and tomato sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Stuff eggplant halves, place in casserole dish.
- Add a little water to bottom of dish to keep eggplant moist.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes.
- Top with wheat germ and provolone cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes, uncovered.