- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in shortening until crumbly.
- Add all at once; raisins, eggs, orange juice, orange rind and sucaryl.
- Mix well.
- Make into small balls; flatten on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 375°F.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.