Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 100 pieces
- 1½ lbs finely chopped milkcote chocolate coating
- ⅔ cup melted vegetable shortening
- 3 or 4 drops peppermint oil
- milkcote chocolate
- In the top of a double boiler, melt milkcote coating over hot, not boiling, water.
- Add shortening and peppermint, a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Chill chocolate mixture in the refrigerator until of a soft custard consistency.
- Place in a mixing bowl and beat for 30 seconds.
- Do not overbeat.
- Pour into a waxed paper-lined 10 x 13-inch pan.
- Cover with waxed paper and tap pan to level mixture.
- Place in refrigerator until firm but not hard.
- Cut into squares.
- Dip in melted and cooled milkcote coating.