Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cooked
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 16 apricot halves, dried
- orange slices, fresh
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the margarine and cinnamon.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Arrange the apricot halves on top.
- Cover the dish and bake in a 425°F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Add the orange slices and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 185; Carbohydrate: 18 gm; Protein: 3 grams; Fat: 7 grams
- Exchanges: 1 Bread/Starch; 1 Fruit; 1 Fat