Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Jenny Craig Diabetes Cookbook 1997
- Yield 12 servings, serving size 1 ounce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen un-breaded fish fillets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- Combine first four ingredients in bottom of broiling pan.
- Place fillets in pan, and turn to coat in mixture.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Broil fillets in marinade 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Exchanges: 1 Lean Meat
- Carbs 0 mg | protein 7 gm | fat 2 gm | calories 46 | fiber 0 gm | sodium 117 mg | chol 20 mg