Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Jenny Craig Diabetes Cookbook 1997
- Yield 12 servings, serving size 1 ounce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen un-breaded fish fillets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- Combine first four ingredients in bottom of broiling pan.
- Place fillets in pan, and turn to coat in mixture.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Broil fillets in marinade 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Exchanges: 1 Lean Meat
- Carbs 0 mg | protein 7 gm | fat 2 gm | calories 46 | fiber 0 gm | sodium 117 mg | chol 20 mg