Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
- Serving Size: 1 fish fillet, about 3½ ounces, with ¼ cup salsa
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 firm fish fillets such as orange roughy or red snapper (1 pound total), thawed if frozen
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- ½ lime, cut into 4 slices
- Prepare a charcoal grill, or preheat the broiler and prepare the broiler pan with non-stick pan spray.
- Combine the oil and lime juice; brush over the fish.
- Grill or boil 4 to 5 inches from the heat source until the fish is opaque, about 6 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish).
- Serve immediately, topped with salsa and fresh lime slices.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 164 | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 356mg | Carbohydrate: 5g | Dietary fiber: 1g | Sugars: 3g | Protein: 24 g
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 vegetable | 3 very lean meat | ½ fat