Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whether you are on a diet or diabetic, sugar-free is the way to go if you love ketchup on everything!
- Posted By: Northern_Reflectionz To: Www.Recipezaar.Com
- Servings: 12-14
- Makes: 1 1/2 Cups
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Time to Make: 40 minutes
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp celery seeds
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato paste
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 8 tsp artificial sweetener
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except the sweetener.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sweetener. Mix well.
- Refrigerate in a covered container. Use within a week.
Nutrition information Edit
- 42 Calories, 2g Calories From Fat, 0.2g Total Fat,
- 0.1g Saturated Fat, 0.1g Polyunsat. Fat, 0g Monounsat. Fat,
- 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 283mg Sodium, 380mg Potassium,
- 9.8g Total Carbs, 1.9g Dietary Fiber, 6.5g Sugars, 1.7g protein