Whether you are on a diet or diabetic, sugar-free is the way to go if you love ketchup on everything!
- Posted By: Northern_Reflectionz To: Www.Recipezaar.Com
- Servings: 12-14
- Makes: 1 1/2 Cups
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Time to Make: 40 minutes
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp celery seeds
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato paste
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 8 tsp artificial sweetener
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except the sweetener.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sweetener. Mix well.
- Refrigerate in a covered container. Use within a week.
Nutrition information Edit
- 42 Calories, 2g Calories From Fat, 0.2g Total Fat,
- 0.1g Saturated Fat, 0.1g Polyunsat. Fat, 0g Monounsat. Fat,
- 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 283mg Sodium, 380mg Potassium,
- 9.8g Total Carbs, 1.9g Dietary Fiber, 6.5g Sugars, 1.7g protein