- Combine milk and cocoa in saucepan.
- Beat well.
- Add oleo, sweetener, salt.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except ¼ cup graham crackers.
- Cool about 15 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 32 balls.
- Roll in remaining cracker crumbs and chill.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.