Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes via The Diabetic Gourmet Daily Recipe Mailer
- Yield: About 1 cup (4 servings)
- 1 large tomato (8 ounces), seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions with green tops, chopped
- ⅓ cup packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon seeded and chopped jalapeño
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Leave at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes for flavors to mingle.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per Serving (¼ cup):
- Calories: 20 | Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 g | Sodium: 306 mg | Carbohydrate: 4 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 1 g
- Diabetic Exchanges: Free Food