Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lbs cranberries
- water as needed
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp granular artificial sweetener
- Wash cranberries, removing stems and soft berries.
- Cook according to package instructions until berries are soft. 
- Add while cranberries are cooking if desired and omit sweetener.
- Chop berries in blender or put through food mill.
- Add 2 cups water.
- Strain through cheesecloth or several thicknesses of nylon net.
- Add orange juice concentrate and sweetener (if using).
- Dilute with enough water to make 8 cups.
Nutritional information Edit
½ cup serving - 32 calories made with sweetener, ½ fruit exchange .4 gm protein, 0.1 gm fat, 7.9 gm carbohydrate, .4 mg sodium, 105.8 mg potassium.