Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes About 550 ml (2¼ cups) sauce, 12 servings
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cornstarch
- ½ cup (125 ml) cocoa
- 2 cups (500 ml) cold water
- artificial sweetener equivalent to 40 ml (8 tsp) sugar (8 aspartame tablets)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- Combine cornstarch and cocoa.
- Whisk into cold water in a saucepan until there are no dry bits.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir 1 minute until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in sweetener and vanilla, cover and allow to cool.
- Store in clean jar in refrigerator up to 6 weeks.
Mocha Sauce: Substitute 500 ml (2 cups) strong coffee for water in the above recipe.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving: 45 ml (3 Tbsp)
- 2g Carbs, 1g Protein, 12 Calories