Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ¼ cup artificial sweetener (equivalent to 6 tbsp sugar)
- 1 cup commercial sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 425°F (210°C) and grease 12-cup muffin pan.
- Combine Bbisquick and ¼ cup artificial sweetener.
- Make a well in centre of mixture and add sour cream and egg all at once.
- Beat with a fork until all ingredients are well combined.
- Gently fold in fresh blueberries.
- Put ¼ cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon peel and 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener.
- Sprinkle peel and sweetener mix over batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake on centre shelf for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- These muffins are best served hot.
Nutritional information Edit
Exchange per serving: 1 bread, 1 fat 1 serving equals 119 calories