Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From "The Art of Cooking for the Diabetic" by Lisa Crawley
- Makes 1 cup
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup catsup
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Cook onion and green pepper in water over low heat about 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well; cook 2 more minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 1 serving = ¼ Makes 1 cup
- Cho: 8, Pro: 0, fat: 0, Cal: 33, Fiber: 0.5, Sodium: 232 mg, Chol: 0
- 1 vegetable exchange if using ¼ cup, free if using 2 tbsp or less.