- Put one pie crust in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Use a fork to prick the bottom crust in several places.
- Using one of the tablespoons of butter, dot the bottom crust with small pieces of butter.
- Next put on two of the apples, sliced, peeled and cored.
- On top of that sprinkle two packets of sugar substitute and a tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Next sprinkle ⅛ of a cup of raisins, if you're using them. This completes one layer.
- Start again with the butter, then the apples, etc.
- Make 4 layers, using all the remaining ingredients. This will give you an over-flowing pie.
- Place the top crust on pinch the edges and put a vent in the top.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 – 50 minutes.
- The pie is done when the crust has turned a nice golden brown.