Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- Add margarine and blend with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except raisins.
- Beat with fork or wire whisk until blended.
- Add this mixture and raisins to dry ingredients, stirring until all ingredients are moistened.
- Place a in a 4x8" nonstick loaf pan or one that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Pat down dough gently with slightly wet fingertips.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert onto a rack to finish cooling.