Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 servings, 5 cookies each
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a deep bowl, beat egg whites on low speed of an electric mixer until frothy.
- Beat on high speed until stiff.
- Gradually beat in sugar and then almond extract.
- Fold in wheat germ.
- Drop mixture by ½ teaspoonsful onto a cookie sheet that had been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray and dusted lightly with flour.
- Put the cookies in the oven and immediately reduce the temperature to 200°F.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Turn off heat, and leave cookies in oven to cool.