Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4 as entrée, 6-8 as appetizer
- 1 pound ribs, cut into 1-rib portions OR boneless ribs, skewered
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (purchased)
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs or cornflake crumbs
- In small bowl mix together butter and hot pepper sauce.
- In shallow plate mix together Cajun seasoning and crumbs.
- Dip ribs in butter mixture and then roll in seasoning mixture.
- Place ribs an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet or other shallow pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping, if desired.