Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4 as entrée, 6-8 as appetizer
- 1 pound ribs, cut into 1-rib portions OR boneless ribs, skewered
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (purchased)
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs or cornflake crumbs
- In small bowl mix together butter and hot pepper sauce.
- In shallow plate mix together Cajun seasoning and crumbs.
- Dip ribs in butter mixture and then roll in seasoning mixture.
- Place ribs an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet or other shallow pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping, if desired.