Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium white onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 can beef consommé
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons prepared mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 3 cups hot cooked long grained white rice
- Melt butter in skillet over low heat then add shrimp and cook until browned.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.