Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Colvin Estate in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1989. Date and source unknown.
- 2 racks of Lamb, 7-9 chops per rack
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup cracker crumbs
- Place oven rack on center level.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the racks of Lamb in a roasting pan.
- Whisk together the oil, mustard, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Coat both sides of the racks with the mixture.
- Pat on a layer of bread or cracker crumbs.
- Roast 30 minutes and let stand 5 minutes before carving.