Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What better way to start Halloween dinner than with the Devil!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 eggs, hard-cooked, yolks removed and mashed
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp capers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 6 medium to large cooked, shelled, deveined shrimp, chopped fine
- Combine yolks with other ingredients and fill whites.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill and/or the tails from the shrimp.