Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Organic eggs, chopped green onion and sweet pickle relish blend with expeller pressed canola mayonnaise to make these deviled eggs the star of your appetizer platter. Or, serve as part of your meal alongside salad, all natural ham and crusty hot bread.
- 6 hard-cooked organic eggs, peeled
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons expeller pressed canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons organic green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon organic sweet pickle relish
- paprika for garnish
- Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Slip out yolks and mash with a fork.
- Add the dry mustard, salt and pepper, and mayonnaise.
- Stir in the green onion and relish.
- Fill whites with yolk mixture, heaping it lightly.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving (no longer than 24 hours).
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2.15 oz-wt.):
- 130 calories (100 from fat), 11g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 6g protein, 2g total carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 215mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium