- Mix flour, pepper, garlic, mustard, paprika, and chili powder.
- Dip chicken in skillet with melted margarine.
- Brown slowly.
- Reduce heat.
- Mix bouillon cube, water, and another tsp chili powder and tomato paste.
- Add chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Remove chicken and make gravy: leave all drippings and sauce in the pan.
- Add a couple of tbsp flour and mix with a fork.
- Add milk and stir well until desired consistency.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.