- 1 pound ground bison
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 soft sandwich rolls
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except sandwich rolls, together.
- Form into 5 patties and place on the unheated rack of a broiler pan (or in a preheated skillet on the range-top).
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 12 to 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Serve patties in soft sandwich rolls.