Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Bacanie
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 7 oz / 200 g butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 4 oz / 100 g peanuts
- 4 oz / 100 g walnuts
- 4 oz / 100 g almonds
- 4 oz / 100 g Raisins
- 4 oz / 100 g rahat-lokum
- 4 oz / 100 g figs
- 4 oz / 100 g orange peel from preserves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Slightly roast the peanuts, walnuts and almonds, then chop roughly.
- The raisins, rahat-lokum and figs are also chopped roughly.
- cream the butter with the sugar, add the yolks one by one, then the baking powder, vanilla and flour.
- Mix well.
- Then add all the fruits and nuts.
- In the end, add the whipped egg whites, gently fold them in and pour the whole thing in an oiled pan, covered with oiled paper.
- Bake at medium heat and let cool in the pan.
- Cut into rectangles.