- Chop onions and cool in a small amount of fat until transparent.
- Instead of frying in fat, onions may be simmered in about 2 cups of water.
- Cut meat into very small pieces or put through coarse grinder.
- Add onions with fat [or water] in which they were cooked, pepper, allspice, and salt.
- If garlic is used, chop until fine.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Stuff into washed hog casings.
- Boil in water approximately 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.