- Combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Reserve the egg whites and add the egg yolks and the remaining ingredients to the flour mixture in a food processor, blend well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff; fold into the pancake mixture.
- Cook on a 300 °F griddle, for 2½ minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other.
- Makes about 36 x 3-inch cakes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.