Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Duckling portions - 4,
- orange - 1 large, zest and juice,
- lemon - 1, zest and juice,
- Redcurrant jelly - 4 tbsp,
- cornflour - 2 tsp,
- port - 4 tbsp,
- brandy - 2 tbsp,
- Fresh watercress sprigs and orange slices - to garnish.
1. Pre-heat oven to 190C / 375F / Gas 5.
2. Prick the duckling portions all over with a sharp skewer or fork. Place on a wire rack over a roasting tin. Roast for 45–60 minutes until the skin is crisp and the juices run clear when the thickest part of the duckling is pricked with a skewer.
5. When the duckling portions are cooked put them on a warmed serving dish and keep hot while the sauce is finished. Pour off the fat from the tin, leaving the juices behind, then add the brandy and stir over a gentle heat to stir in the sediment from the bottom of the tin.
6. Add the sauce and stir well. Serve with the duckling. Garnish with sprigs of watercress and orange slices.