Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ukrainian potato pancakes. This a staple in Ukrainian homes and these pancakes will store well in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days. In many homes preserves or jam is also served on these delicious pancakes.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 large onion, grated
- 7 potatoes, peeled and finely grated
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- ¾ tsp black pepper
- 200 g sour cream
- 200 g cream
- In a large bowl use a mixer to puree the ingredients except the sour cream and cream.
- You may do this in a food processor as well or a blender.
- Heat oil in a skillet and when hot drop large spoonful of the mixture.
- Cook until browned on one side.
- Turn and repeat.
- When done remove, drain, and place in a warm oven.
- Mix the sour cream and cream together.
- Serve warm with a large dollop of the cream mixture!.