Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Sanderson Estate in Bonham, Texas in 1984. Notation on card indicates this recipe is dated 1944.
- 3 pounds hamburger
- 3 pounds cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped white Onion
- 2 cans Mushroom soup
- Mix well and press onto cookie sheet. Chill overnight to set.
- Cut in squares, roll in flour and brown both sides. Place in baking dish.
- Pour soup over meat mixture. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.