Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Serves 6
- ½ lb mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 shallots, minced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¾ cup cream
- ⅛ tbsp ground poultry seasoning
- salt to taste
- 6 eggs
- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature (8 Oz)
- 1 cup grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauté mushrooms and shallots in butter over medium high heat until mushrooms are tender and liquid is evaporated.
- Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add cream and seasonings and continue to cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs with cream cheese until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Stir in the mushroom mixture until blended.
- Pour into a buttered 8 x 11 inch porcelain baking dish and bake in a 375 °F oven for about 30 minutes or until eggs are set and top is browned.
- Serve at Once.