Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon + ¾ teaspoon chopped green bell peppers
- ⅛ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon + 2¾ teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- ⅛ teaspoon celery seed
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1¾ teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1¾ teaspoons white corn syrup
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the corn, green bell peppers, onion, sweet pickle relish, celery seed, salt, dry mustard, vinegar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to sterile jars and refrigerate until serving.