Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 15 dag butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup apple or pineaple jam
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Cut in butter as for pie dough.
- Cut in the cheese and work the mixture together with a fork until a round ball is formed.
- Cover and let it stand in cold place overnight. Cut dough in 3 pieces.
- Roll out on board slightly thicker than noodle dough. Cut into 3x3 cm squars, using pastry cutter.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling. Place teaspoon of filling in center and overlap opposite corners.
- Bake in greased pan for 12 to 14 minutes.Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar.