Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat bread in a 300°F oven until dry and crisp.
- Crush into crumbs in a blender or with rolling pin.
- For each cup of crumbs, add 1 tbsp parsley flakes, ¼ tsp each salt, oregano, basil and onion powder.
- For hearty Italian flavor, add 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese.
- Substitute garlic powder for onion powder for variety.
- Mix well.
- Store in a tightly covered container.
- Cheese mixture must be stored in refrigerator.
- Shake well or stir thoroughly before using.