Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- without kernels, green or black or both
- some tablespoons of capers
- soaked sundried tomatoes (you could do with tomato/paste too)
- 1 clove of garlic (or more)
- rind and juice of one lemon (green lemon tastes better)
- virgin olive oil of a good quality
- fresh thyme
- fresh basil
- fresh grounded black pepper and/ or even a red chili pepper
- salt to taste (not necessary)
- Challe or slices of vegan bread
- Put the, capers, soaked tomatoes, garlic, rind and juice of lemon in food processor and mix, but not too much, you should still be able to see small pieces of . Add, while mixing in the food processor some olive oil, until the mixture is smooth enough to use as a spread. Then add thyme and/or basil (fresh tastes so much better) and black pepper, and perhaps the chilli pepper. Probabely you do not need any additional salt.