Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1½ pound fresh shrimp, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic (or ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley (fresh or dried)
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 10 minutes before using.
- This will help them not to burn or stick to the shrimp.
- Skewer shrimp-about 3 to 5 per skewer, depending on the size.
- Place in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Pour over skewered shrimp.
- Cover pan and place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours; turning the shrimp or spooning the marinade over the shrimp at least once during that time.
- Grease and preheat George Foreman grill. Grill until shrimp turns pink. It doesn't take long; watch carefully.