Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1½ pound fresh shrimp, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic (or ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley (fresh or dried)
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 10 minutes before using.
- This will help them not to burn or stick to the shrimp.
- Skewer shrimp-about 3 to 5 per skewer, depending on the size.
- Place in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Pour over skewered shrimp.
- Cover pan and place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours; turning the shrimp or spooning the marinade over the shrimp at least once during that time.
- Grease and preheat George Foreman grill. Grill until shrimp turns pink. It doesn't take long; watch carefully.