Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A delicious Recipe from the Azzura Point restaurant at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
- 1 tbsp salt
- 8 tomatillos
- ½ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- ½ cup minced onion
- 2 jalapeños minced finely
- 4 California avocados, pitted and peeled
- Over medium heat, bring 2 quarts of water to boil.
- Stir in salt and add husked tomatillos.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Remove tomatillos from water and purée in blender.
- Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, coarsely mash the avocado.
- Stir in cooled purée and rest of ingredients.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap until ready to serve.