Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A great recipe I make often. Requests are the norm, and people can not believe the tomatoes are canned.
- 15 ounces plain diced tomatoes, drained, rinsed
- 5-6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash lemon pepper
- 1 package fresh basil, chiffonade (about a handful)
- salt and pepper
- Mix all together and refridge at least 2 hrs, longer is preferable.
- Serve with fresh or toasted French bread.