Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dolce is Italian for sweet, referring culinarily to desserts, candy or other sweets. This recipes is from the dessert menu at Dolce Hotels and Resorts
- 12 oz butter
- 1½ lbs dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups pecan pieces (optional or coconut)
- 1 cup mini butterscotch
- 1 lb 7 oz cake flour
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Add eggs.
- Sift dry.
- Add chips and pecans (coconut).
- Spread onto ½ sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 °F for about 25 minutes.
- Cool, and cut into squares.