How about a cocktail recipe? This drink probably has a name, but I've tried several on for size in local bars (Boston area) and drawn nothing but blank stares, so I just make it myself and call it "delicious."
- Use a collins glass (these are called "(iced) tea glasses" in the south).
- Fill half-way with bourbon.
- Add ice.
- Fill rest of the way with lemonade (the more tart the better).
- Do not stir.
- Garnish with an orange slice or a cherry if you're a girl, or gay or something.
- Add a plastic sword (with or without the garnish) because plastic swords are cool, and can be used later to poke people who annoy you.
- Drink. Repeat. Often.