Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken tikka kabab
- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz) chicken breast, cut into 4 cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- juice of 1 lemon
- pinch of black pepper
- juice of 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, cored and sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into quarters
- Prepare the marinade by chopping the onion finely and squeeze out the juice by hand.
- Place the onion juice in a medium bowl, add the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, garam masala, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add the chicken cubes to the bowl and fold in.
- Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Arrange chicken cubes on skewers, alternating with tomatoes, onions and green peppers.
- Place under a hot grill or over hot coal and cook for 10 – 15 minutes turning once or twice until chicken is cooked.