Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 egg, separated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 1 pint raw Maine clams, shucked
- oil (for frying)
1. Beat egg white until stiff.
3. Add flour and stir.
4. Fold into stiffly beaten egg white.
5. Drain clams and dip each into batter and fry in deep fat at 375F until golden.
6. Drain on paper towels.