Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cold water or chilled brewed coffee
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar
- Chocolate-Peanut butter Frosting
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 3 to 4 Tbs. water
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners’ Sugar
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve cake from pan, or, when cool, transfer to plate.
5. To make Chocolate-Peanut butter Frosting: In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over medium heat. Beat together Peanut butter, water and vanilla until smooth. Beat in confectioners’ Sugar, and add melted chocolate, mixing until blended. Spread frosting on cooled cake.