Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 medium-sized rattlesnake (3 – 4 lbs), cut into steaks
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup cracker crumbs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Whisk milk into beaten egg and use to dip snake steaks.
- Then coat them with dry ingredients.
- Fry, uncovered, in 400°F degree oil until brown.