Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- One 1.4 ounce package fat-free, sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- One 8-ounce tub frozen light whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk together the half-and-half and pudding mix until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping, reserving 1/4 cup of it for decoration.
- Divide the mousse evenly among individual dessert bowls and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or up to 2 days.
- Using the reserved 2 tablespoons of whipped topping, dollop 1/2 tablespoon on each serving.
- Recommended option: To take this dessert over the rainbow, stir in 1/2 teaspoon rum extract along with the half-and-half.