Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp crushed basil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups hot potato water
- 2 onions, chopped (or 2 tbsp minced)
- 8 potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 cups scalded milk
- Cook potatoes and save the water.
- Add onions, melted butter, parsley basil, flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix and blend together.
- Add cold milk.
- Stir well.
- Add hot (scalded) milk.
- Add potato water.
- Stir until thick.
- Add cooked bacon if desired.
- Let cook over low heat until flavors are cooked through.