Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes 20 servings.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, trimmed (3 lbs)
- 1 cup water
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce (18 oz)
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- hamburger buns
- Place roast in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or until tender.
- Shred meat with a fork.
- Add barbecue sauce and next 5 ingredients.
- Reduce to low, cook covered, 1 hour.
- Serve on buns with coleslaw.