Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes 20 servings.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, trimmed (3 lbs)
- 1 cup water
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce (18 oz)
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- hamburger buns
- Place roast in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or until tender.
- Shred meat with a fork.
- Add barbecue sauce and next 5 ingredients.
- Reduce to low, cook covered, 1 hour.
- Serve on buns with coleslaw.