Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 1½ dozen.
- 2 (16 sq.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coarsely chop 8 squares (1 pkg.) of the chocolate, set aside.
- Microwave remaining 8 squares of chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 – 2 minutes.
- Stir in until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in reserved chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by ¼ cup fulls onto ungreased cookie sheet (yes, it's cup).
- Bake 12 – 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch.
- Cool, 1 minute.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.